Monday, 10 December 2012

Editing the time-lapse on iMovie

I decided to edit the time-lapse on iMovie because I find easier and quicker to use, compared to Windows Premiere.

Step 1: Firstly, I dragged all of the footage onto the timeline so that i could edit it. I then highlighted the beginning of the footage and deleted it, because there wasn't much clouds shown in them.


Step 2: I then highlighted all the remaining footage and double-clicked on it to change the duration to 10 seconds.

















Step 3: I did not no how to change the contrast and brightness levels on iMovie, so I decided to go onto YouTube to see how to.



















I then discovered that to change the contrast and brightness levels, I have to double-click on the sequence and go onto 'video' where I can alter the exposure, brightness, contrast and saturation levels.


Step 4: Next, to add sound effects, I typed 'thunder' into the search bar and dragged the 'thunder bolt' sound effect onto the sequence.






















No comments:

Post a Comment