These are few questions that I asked a few sixth form students, in relation to our spoof horror trailer. Here is on student's response;
(1) Did you get scared from watching the trailer?
Yes, it made me jump at the end when the music got dramatic and the masked man was shown.
(2) What did you like about the trailer?
I thought the clip where the victim was getting chased by the villain looked suspenseful and effective.
(3)What do you think could have been added? E.g. sound effects, props, characters etc.
I think that that there could have been more characters shown and also natural sound effects too.
(4) Did the teaser trailer make you want to watch the film?
Yes I would. I found the trailer quite scary, however I think if there were more characters shown and more footage then it would have been better.
No comments:
Post a Comment